Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Will Meds Affect My Weigh Ins???

I had to have a root canal yestaurday. The dentist has me on very strong antibiotics that I have to take 4x a day and pain killers as needed. I hope these don't affect my weight loss but they may. I wasn't going to take any of the pain killers but by 1am I was in so much pain I had to. I had to decide what my priority was....weigh loss or comfort and well I choose comfort :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment