Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday, December 10 2009 Menu

As always I drink AT LEAST 80 ounces of water a day!

Coffee w/SF DaVinci Syrup 5:45am

Grissini 8:30am
Chai Hot Tea 9:15am
Apple as usual I will split my apple into 3 servings. Each serving will be cut up and baked in my toaster oven. I may add some cinnamon to each serving. I will start eating my first serving at 940am and have one every 1/2 hr after that until gone.
Onion Sautedd in water with SF Taco Seasoning
Cod Fillet with garlic & lots of dill 11pm

Grissini 2pm
Strawberry Slices 3pm
Tomato Soup (I have a dentist appt. at 1pm today. Just in case I need to stick with soft foods afterwards I am waiting to have my soup til dinner. I DID NOT EAT my veggie tonight! My mouth hurt to much)
Chicken 7pm (Ate late due to root canal & waiting at pharmacy for meds.)


My menus have probably been very boring to you. I'm having really good losses even though I'm real close to goal. I don't want to change that. This is why I've stuck with what menus I know for sure are working for my body right now. My menus where more experimental with proteins, veggies and spices when I had more to loose but being so close to goal I'm sticking to simplicity :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment