Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Recipes I'm Looking At For My Christmas-New Years Interruption

Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake~Healthy Indulgence Blog find link in my favorite links
Biscuits~Healthy Indulgence Blog
Egg McMuffins~Healthy Indulgence Blog
*Just Like Stuffed Baked Potatoes~Linda Sue's sorry you have to type link in by hand
http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/just_like_stuffed_baked_potatoes.html
*Avocado Deviled Eggs~HCG Recipe Thread (printed)http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/other-plans/616126-simeons-protocol-recipes-only.html
*Coconut Squares~www.tropicaltraditions.com (printed)
Coconut Pancakes~www.tropicaltraditions.com (printed)
*Oopsie Rolls~Cleochatra's Blog find link in my favorite links (printed)Oopsies make a great french toast, hamburger bun, sandwich "Bread" and more

No comments:

Post a Comment