Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Interruption or Break My Head Debate

I am debating in my head what I want to do. I have planned on just taking an interruption during the Christmas/New Year break. Now I'm not so sure I want to take an interruption. I may just go into P3 and take a full break, which would be 3 weeks P3 and 5 weeks P4. It's 5 weeks P4 for me since I'm in my 2nd round. I keep going over this in my head and can't commit to a true decision. I don't know, I want to get to 120 and am hoping to be there by my LDW. If I'm not at 120 by then I could just take the interruption Christmas/New Years. Go back on protocol Jan. 3rd and hopefully loss the rest by Jan. 29th for sure.
I have to go into P3 no later then Jan. 29th so that I'm way into P4 by my birthday in March. Hubby is taking me to sushi and a friend is making my favorite cake that day. So I HAVE to be well into P4 and stabilized by then :0)!
If I don't lose what I want know, I will have to wait until April to go back on protocol and loss the rest. I don't want to wait until April! Is that greedy of me? I have done so well on protocol. Is it just the fear for not stabilizing that has me debating this in my head? Really the logical things if for me to do is continue now until I reach my goal or Jan. 29th which ever comes first.

Happy, Healthy and Maintaining at 120 is my destiny! I CAN and WILL do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment