Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Sugarfree P3 Must Haves (At Least For Me :0)

Dukes Mayo is Sugarfree order at www.dukesmayo.com if you can't find it in your area

Sugarfree Bacon can be hard to find Costco's Low Sodium Bacon (only the Low Sodium) has no sugar. Check labels very well as in most cases the "nutritional value" information may say 0 carbs but when checking the actual ingredients you will see that most bacon is cured with some sort of sugars

No comments:

Post a Comment