Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Dec. 6th 2009 Menu

Daily I drink AT LEAST 80oz of water

Coffee w/DaVinci Syrup 6am

1 Grissini 9am
10 oz Apple diced up mixed with cinnamon and bake 25 minutes (I have a convection oven I use for my meals). I split this into 3 servings and eat one every hour from 9:30 to 11:30
3 oz Onions diced and sauteed with taco seasoning & some water 12pm
3.5 oz Chicken 12pm

1 Grissini 2pm
5 oz Strawberry Freeze (I blend them up in Magic Bullet w/stevia and freeze in 5oz servings when I buy the berries)3:30
5 oz Cabbage Soup 5pm
3.5 oz Chicken 5pm

No comments:

Post a Comment