Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Possible P3 Menu

A poster on LCF posted this P3 menu. I want to keep it so I can referrer to it once I'm in P3. This person has done GREAT on P3 and is now in P4

this is an example of what I eat on a really clean P3 day. It may not work for you (the fat/protein/carb %s are 70/25/10, just under 1800 cal), so take it for what it is worth.

Breakfast:
4 strips bacon
2 eggs cooked (over easy) in bacon grease
1 T sour cream
I crumble the bacon in the bottom of a bowl and break the eggs over it, and mix it all up with the sour cream

Lunch:
1 cup full fat fage yogurt
19 grams slivered raw almonds
unsweetened cocoa/stevia

Dinner:
3 oz rib eye
salad w/blue cheese dressing

On days when I haven't eaten enough and want to up my calories without upping my protein too much (to stay within my %s), I drink 1/2 to 1 cup of heavy cream.
My breakfast fills me up so much that I'm not hungry for lunch until 2-3 in the afternoon, and I eat dinner around 6. For me, this menu is extremely satisfying, and I easily maintain on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment