Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

P2 Soups

Sweet Cabbage Soup
Cabbage (allowed amount)
Water
Favorite Seasonings
Stevia Drops

Dice Cabbage and add enough water to cover. Stir in your favorite seasonings(garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, etc.) Heat till cabbage is desired tenderness. I then add 1/2 dropped full of stevia and continue to heat another 5-10 minutes.

Tomato Soup
Tomato (allowed amount)
Favorite Seasonings
Water

Blend Tomato, seasonings (garlic, parsley, basil, even taco seasoning is good) and water in a Magic Bullet or Blend. Pour in pot and simmer 20-30 minutes. Keep an eye on liquid level you may have to add more water to your pot.

Don't be afraid to add you meals protein to your soups. I like to add shrimp or chicken to my tomato soup. I just cook my protein and then cut it up into small pieces and add it to my simmering soup. In P3/P4 you can double or triple your protein serving to make a hearty meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment