Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Waldorf Salad

I love to make this when I know there is going to be an event with tempting "no no" foods around. This makes ALOT to eat and can be nibbled on through the event.

Apple (Allowed Amount)
Celery (Allowed Amount)
Cinnamon to taste
Stevia (Optional)

Dice apples and celery into small pieces and place in bowl (I prefer one with a lid, making it easier to mix. Add cinnamon and stevia to your taste mix very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment