Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

This was my P3 Thanksgiving Menu 2009

I took an interruption per P&I for Thanksgiving and this was my menu:

Turkey

Fresh Green Beans with garlic & butter

Mock Mashers~Linda Sue's Low Carb Recipes

Coconut Garlic Biscuits~www.tropical traditions (printed)*I think my baking powder was old because these came out very flat. Not bad tasting but I will be trying something else for a "biscuit" for Christmas

Avocado Deviled Eggs~Make your deviled eggs as normal (make sure your "Normal" is P3 compliant no sugar/no starch)then dice up an avocado and add to the filling mix...yummy 9printed)

Olives

Jody's Pumpkin Bake~Linda Sue's Low Carb Recipes (printed)*Love this recipe! Best made a day ahead of time. Baked in individual ramkins and had this for breakfast and snack throughout the interruption. Sorry can't get this link to "work" but feel free to type it in by hand this is a great site to find alot of recipes that are "legal" http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/menu_plans.html

No comments:

Post a Comment