Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday, December 8th Menu

I drink AT LEAST 80oz of water a day

Coffee w/Sugarfree DiVinci Syrup 5:30am

Grissini 8am
Cofee w/SF DiVinci Syrup 8am
Apple which I will split into 3 servings and eat 1 serving every 1/2 hr. or so starting at 9am. I will be baking my apple w/cinnamon today.
Onion 11am sauted in water w/Chicken Kabob seasoning that's SF
Chicken 12:30pm

Grissini
Strawberry Freeze 1:30pm
Cabbage Soup
Chicken

I was glad to see me having 4% ground beef yesterday didn't slow my losses at all! I will probably have a serving of 4% ground beef every 4-5 days or so just to change things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment