Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Monday, December 7, 2009

P3 Cream Cheese Danish

I have not tried this myself yet. I will once I'm in P3...maybe during my Christmas-New Year interruption. I got the idea from the LCF site in the bulletin boards Dr. Simeon's HCG December thread.

Now something really yummy is to make oopsies, but to flatten them before baking so they have a well in the center, then as they bake, whip up some cream cheese and egg just like a cheese cake recipe and when the oopsies are solid but not yet brown, remove them from the oven and scoop the cream cheese into the middle, and plop some sF jam on top of that. and pop them back into the oven for the rest of the oopsie cooking time. WOOT! Oopsie Danish!!!

See Cleochatra's blog link in my links section for Oopsie and other FANTASTIC recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment