Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday, December 9th Menu

I always drink AT LEAST 80 ounces of water daily

Coffee w/DaVinci SF Syrup 5:45

Grissini 8:30am
Apple split into 3 servings eating a serving every 1/2 hr. or so starting at 10am. I like to cut my apple into pieces and bake w/cinnamon. Only did one serving with cinnamon this morning
Tomato Soup 12:30pm
Chicken 12:45pm

Cup of Celestrial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice tea 2pm. I hope this tea is okay and doesn't stall me. The nutritional facts showed no sugars or carbs but the ingredients listed natural & artificial flavors which could indicated hidden sugars or starches along with other things. We shall see what the scale says tomorrow! I was in the mode for something hot and different...

Grissini 3pm
Strawberries Sliced Snacked on starting at 5pm
Celery Stixs & Some stixs sliced w/cinnamon snacked on starting at 5pm
Cod Fillet seasoned with garlic powder & dill 4:45pm

No comments:

Post a Comment