Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday, Dec. 7th P2 Menu

Daily I drink AT LEAST 80oz of water

Coffee w/DaVinci Syrup 5:30am

Grissini 8am
8oz Apple which I will cut up and bake. I split Apple into 3 servings and ate 1 serving every hour starting at 10am.
Tazo Chai Tea w/DaVinci Syrup 11am
7oz Tomato which I will be making as tomato soup and adding my lunch protein to the soup 1pm
4% LF Ground Beef 1pm

Grissini 2:30pm
5oz Strawberry Freeze I'll be adding some DaVinci White Chocolate syrup to the blended mix today...yummy! 4pm
5 oz Celery will snack on from 4-6pm I may dice it up and add cinnamon...not sure yet :0)
Chicken breast w/garlic powder 5pm

ETA: This will be the first time to have anything besides chicken or fish since I went back on VLCD's after my Thanksgiving Interruption. I've had really good losses. So if eating the 4% fat Gr. Beef slowes my losses any I will go back to just chicken & fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment