Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday, Dec. 7th Weigh In

This morning has me at 130.6! That is a .4lbs drop from yesterday!
I'm on day 7 (after thanksgiving interruption) and down 4.8 lbs. total! So far for R2P2 that is Drum Roll please 21.6 lbs. gone FOREVER in 35 VLCD's. Not including the Thanksgiving Interruption of 5 days which where P3ish way of eating. I say ish because I did have a latte every day and 1 frozen yogurt (day4) during those 5 days.
21.6 lbs. in 35 VLCD's is AWESOME. Most women average a .5lbs. loss a day. My average was a tad higher and 3 of those lbs. where lost twice. As I gained 3 lbs. during my Thanksgiving Interruption and had to loss them again :0).
I have 2 weeks of VLCD's until I take my Christmas-New Years Interruption. I am hoping to be at my goal of 120 by then. If I am at goal I will go into R2P3 and stabilize. If I am not at goal I will take an interruption like I did for Thanksgiving and return to VLCD's on Jan. 2nd or 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment