Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Loading Ideas_Some Are Also P3 Ideas

*You can weave your bacon into a mat and cook it on medium till it crisps but still bendable, grate your sharp cheddar into the center and roll it up for a bacon cheddar roll. Try adding some cream cheese to the center also. Could be P3 Breakfast
*Take some Ranch Dressing, mash it into avocado, with some sour cream and use it to dress a dinner salad Good P3 Dressing if you use a sugarfree ranch dressing
*Deviled Eggs (add avocado to the filling mix...yummy) P3 compliant
*Cheesecake P3 compliant if sugar/starch free
*Coconut Oil
*Full Fat Ice Cream
*Make some homemade whip cream with heavy whipping cream P3 compliant if made sugarfree
*Macadamia Nuts You can try on P3...not all can get away with them until later in P3 or P4
*Homemade Fried Chicken P3 compliant if made with almond flour or ground pork rinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment