Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Taco Soup

Onion
4% Fat Ground Beef
Taco Seasoning (make sure it's protocol legal. I use one from Whole Foods)
Liquid Stevia
water

In small sauce pan simmer the onions until desired tenderness in 1.5 cups of water along with 1 dropper full of Stevia. In another small sauce pan brown ground beef once done, add taco seasoning (to taste) and 1-2 tablespoons of water. Simmer on low for 5-10 minutes or so. Add ground beef to onion mixture simmer together a bit and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment