Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Strawberry Freeze

Allowed amount of Strawberries
Liquid Stevia to taste (or your preferred sweetner)
juice from 1/3 of lemon or to taste (optional I use rest of lemon to make a lemonade)

I usually double this and split the 2 servings into ramkins so I have 2 days of my fruit ready to go.

Using my majic bullet I place strawberries, stevia and squeeze in juice from lemon. Blend untill smooth. Pour into ramkins and freeze.

Add In Ideas:
Use flavored Stevia, or preferred sweetner
Use SF DaVinci Syrups to add other flavors such as Huckleberry in P3/P4
Add other berries in P3/P4

No comments:

Post a Comment