Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

P3 Recipe Rotel Bake

Rotel Bake
2 lbs of ground beef,
1 pound of sausage (the breakfast kind that comes in a tube, make sure there is no sugar or startches.)
1 8oz block of cream cheese
1 can of rotel (which is diced tomatoes and green chili's I believe)
1 cup cheddar cheese (to top mixture with, Optional)
cook gr. beef and sausage until done. Drain meats and return to pan. While cooking meats place cream cheese and can of rotel in a sauce pan and heat until ingredients are mixed together and warm. Pour Cream Cheese/Rotel mixture over meat and stir until well combined. Top with Cheddar(optional) serve once cheddar is melted.

You can serve this by itself or top lettuce with mixture.

P4 Ideas,
top noodles with this mixture
use like a "sloppy joe" filling and top Oopsies or hamburger buns

No comments:

Post a Comment