Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

P3 Saucy Chicken

I have not tried this recipe yet...looks good.

Saucy Chicken

1T Butter
1 lbs. boneless,skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size strips
8 oz. Cream Of Mushroom Soup (I will make mine from Linda Sue's website)
1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
1/4 cup water
1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
2 green onions, sliced
12 oz. Asparagus

1. Melt butter in a large nonstickskillet. Add chicken and cook over medium-high until browned on all sides.
2. Stir together soup, cheese, sour cream, water, Italian seasoning and green onions; pour over chicken. Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes more.
3. Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces and add to skillet. Cook until asparagus is hot.

P4 Idea, serve over pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment