Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Friday, January 8, 2010

P2 Meals To Travel With

Need to travel or have a quick meal ready to go...try these ideas. Feel free to add some of your own ideas.

Grissini Stix placed in a sandwich bag
Celery Stixs or bite sized pieces to make it "go further"
Cucumber Rounds
Apple Slices or Bite sized pieces to make them "go further"
Orange Wedges
Sliced Strawberries
P2 "Waldorf" salad
prebaked chicken breast
precooked shrimp

No comments:

Post a Comment