Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday, December 15th 2009 Weigh In

Well no weight loss news to report today. I'm still at 127.4 I'm not surprised because 1. I'm close to goal 2. I've been taking my pain pills & still on antibiotics 3. TOM is lurking but still a no show 4. the lobster I ate yestaurday was packed in Sea Salt water. I'm okay with no loss and very happy that I haven't gained with all that's going on in my body right now! My infection is a bad one and my body is busy fighting that right now.

I know I won't make goal of 120 by Sunday. Which will be my LDW for my Christmas Interruption. I'm okay with that. I will go back on protocol Jan. 2nd or 3rd and should make goal before I have to go to P3 not later then Jan. 29th so that I'm well into P4 by my birthday :-). That's my plan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment