Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm Ready

I'm so ready for my Christmas/New Year Interruption! I'm starting to want some different foods :0). Now this could be due to me keeping my P2 menu so simple for the last 18 days and now my taste buds are looking forward to something different. Or just because I want to eat a BIG JUICY STEAK and know it's right around the corner! Only 5 days away...I already have a Ribeye in the freezer which will be breakfast Wednesday morning....YUMMY!
Now, don't get the wrong idea. No, I'm not hungry or hitting immunity. This protocol is GREAT that way. I think since this last week has been tough on me with the tooth and all...I'm just real excited for this break. I will be staying within the P3 guidelines, well that's my plan at least :0).

No comments:

Post a Comment