Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Monday, December 14, 2009

P3 "Breaded" Chicken

1 clove garlic, minced
1 stick unsalted butter (1/2 cup or 1/4 pound), melted
Mix top 2 ingredients together
1/2 cup Almond Flour
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
A large pinch of Italian seasoning (herb mix)
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
In med. bowl mix remaining ingredients together

Coat chicken in butter. Then coat chicken thoroughly in "breading". Bake until chicken is cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment