Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday, December 19th 2009 Weigh In

Whhhaaaaa Whhhooooo Whoosh Fairy came last night!! I am down 1 YES 1 pound this morning!! 126.2 I sure love this protocol!!
Last night I was debating on just starting the 72hrs (no juice but still VLCD) and starting my interruption a few days sooner. NOT NOW!! I may hit my mini goal of 125 by tomorrow morning! I'm staying with my orginal plan and Sunday will be my LDW.

No comments:

Post a Comment