Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday, Feb. 1st 2010 Yestaurday's P3 Menu

Coffee w/HWC, Water & Iced Tea
2 pieces Bacon & 2 Scrambled Eggs

Strawberries w/HWC for Morning snack & Evening snack

Hamburger Patty w/lettuce, tomato (extra slices of tomato to eat off patty) & Duke's Mayo

Apple

Cal:1219 Fat:93.2 Carbs:42.8 Protein:57

I know calories where low. I was going to have shrimp scampi for dinner but got home to late to eat.

TOM is here...don't like this 10ish days early thing! I was on day 2 of P3 when TOM came to visit but had gone through the 72 hrs so technically off HCG for 5 days so I think I'm okay per P&I...and this shouldn't mess with my stabilizing

No comments:

Post a Comment