Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Jan. 31st 2010 Weigh In

Good Sunday morning! I am up .8 pounds today. Still well within my 2 pound limit so I am telling myself it's okay :0)! I think it's because TOM has decided to come early...like 10-12 days early and Bernice is being scarce. I'll take some Natural Calm today and drink lots of water. My back is also still outta wack so I've done nothin but lay or sit the last 3 days.
I was going to change up my planned menu for today and not add anything new. I've decided not to do that though...I'll eat as planned and see what the scale says tomorrow.

Happy Healthy and Maintaining!!

No comments:

Post a Comment