Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday, Feb. 1st 2010 Weigh In

I am the same today as yestaurday 122.4 which is 1.2 up from LDW. I'm within my -/+2 pound range so no worries. TOM is still here and I didn't get all my food ate yestaurday so I was a bit worried...no need to be though :-)!!
I actually went shopping yestaurday and bought myself some size 2 jeans!! I am so excited...I did a happy dance in the dressing room. I noticed about 5 days ago that my size 4 where getting a bit loose in the waist. So while I was out yest. I decided to just go try and see how 2's would fit and to my surprise they fit GREAT :0)! So I may not be lossing pounds I'm defiantly lossing inches in P3!

No comments:

Post a Comment