Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday, December 20th 2009 Weigh In

I'm up .2 lbs. this morning. No biggie after my big 1 lbs. loss yesterday.

I am using last nights 7pm dose as my last one for my Christmas/New Year Interruption. I still will be eating VLCD Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. On Tuesday at 7pm I am free to start eating P3 style for my interruption. I will most likely wait until Wed. morning to eat like P3 though.

I will be using the P3 rules of eating and maintaining and stay +/- 2 lbs within my LDW during my interruption. I hope to loss a bit more during the next few VLCD's weight ins to have some more "wiggle room" away from my LDW ;0)

I will go back on VLCD Monday, Jan. 4th 2010 and hopefully get to my goal of 120 before the 26th of January. I am Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment