Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mon. & Tues. December 21 & 22 Weigh Ins

I had a big day yestaurday so sorry I didn't get time to post. Monday I was 126.6 up .2 lbs. from my LDW of 126.4. Monday was the 2nd day of the "dreaded 72hrs" but I made it through.
Today, Tuesday, December 22nd I have wiggle room!! I'm at 125.8 down .6lbs. from my LDW of 126.4. I love wiggle room!!
At 7pm tonight the dreaded 72 hours will be over and I will be free to eat P3 style...Whaaaa Whooo big steak for breakfast tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment