Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thurs. Jan. 28th 2010 Weigh In

Today is day 1 of P3! I am exactly at my LDW 121.2 which I have been at for 5 days. No wiggle room but to hold steady here would be PERFECT for me. I am still losing inches as my jeans are losser today then they where 5 days ago :0). I've heard you still shrink in P3 and if that is true I may have to go by new pants again!

HERE'S TO HAPPY, HEALTHY AND MAINTAINING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment