Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday, Jan. 25 2010 Weigh In

Okay so I have decided to have today be my LDW at 121.2. For those of you who don't know me from the LCF site I was going for 120. I've realized my body is DONE. I've been dreaming about foods I don't like, today my arms feel very weak, I'd had a headache which for me is not normal at all, I've had a few dizzy spells the last 2 days and my attention span is way off which isn't normal for me either. From reading some threads on the Happily Thinner After site these are all signs that my body is done. So since I already took my am dose I will go into P3 Thursday. I didn't make my 120 goal but I am listening to my body and I feel that I can tone up the areas I need to when I go into P4.

No comments:

Post a Comment