Welcome

I am now Happy, Healthy and Maintaining!! Pounds & Inches is my way of life! I am currently on R2P3. This blog is to help me keep track of my journey. You will find my daily weigh ins along with my daily menu. I will also use this blog to record recipes I have tried or want to try. Along with menus I look forward to making once I'm in P3 and/or P4.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Saturday, Sunday & Monday Weigh In

Steak day netted me a 1 pound loss :0). I then went back up on Sunday to the +2 pounds from LDW but no correction day for me cause I'm at my limit. Today Monday I am the same as yestaurday..+2 from LDW so Super Bowl snacking, on food I prepared which was all "legal" did me good! Wish I could get down a bit and not right on the edge but no CD's are a good thing in my book. I'm on day 12 of P3 so over 1/2 way to P4...Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment